Solid Sitka Spruce Top, Mahogany Back & Sides...
The D2-131 Models are the guitars for every performer and songwriter. Featuring the same precision Kepma construction features, they're a "no compromise" and amazingly playable series that offer high-end player centric features and acoustic tone you never dreamed possible.
- Body Style: Dreadnought
- Scale Length: 647.25 mm / 25.48"
- Top: A+ Solid North America Sitka Spruce
- Back/Sides: African Mahogany
- Neck: Pressure-tested African Mahogany
- Neck Reinforcement: Dual Carbon Fiber rods
- Neck Thickness: 21mm - 22mm (1st Fret-9th Fret)
- Neck Width: 43mm / 1.7"
- Neck Finish: Smooth Satin
- Neck Binding: ABS
- Truss Rod: 440 mm Bidirectional adjustable steel
- Fretboard: Indonesian Rosewood 400 mm radius / 457mm x 57 mm
- Number of Frets: 20
- Saddle: Kepma custom triple compensated bone
- Bridge: Indonesian Rosewood
- Nut: Kepma custom bone 43mm x 6mm Fretboard Inlay: Acrylic
- Binding: Black and white ABS
- Finish: High gloss
- Bridge pins: ABS
- Pickguard: Transparent
- Stock Strings: Elixir Acoustic Phosphor Bronze with NANOWEB® Coating (.012-.053)
- Tuning Machines: Kepma sealed die-cast chrome 18:1
- Case: Deluxe nylon padded bag
Because of ongoing production and research improvements, specifications and features may be updated, amended or enhanced without prior notification.